Monday, December 6, 2010

Too big for my own pants

Most work days usually begin wtih a slight mulling over what to wear to work. Searching through the mounds of clothes, frustrated by the fact that I can't seem to hang anything up. But today, well today was special. I had already planned to wear my gray work pants, happy with myself that for once I wouldn't take the easy way out byslapping on my black pants. You know, the pair that never lets you down, always fits, looks great, and goes with anything. No, today would be my gray pants day...or so I thought. Without hesitation I went to pull the pants on, watching the snip-it on TV about the latest "Eat This, Not That" selection on the Today Show. After getting my pants all the way to the top something hit me. My pants don't fit! I tugged at the button a bit, thinking it might be in my head. No, they don't fit, in fact I think they might be venturing into crevices they don't belong. Sigh...black pants it is.

2 comments:

  1. never put your pants in the dryer! and if you're me, never wear that one pair of no-stretch jeans during the third or fourth week of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, your comment cracked me up. Nicole, well, maybe it just means you are having fun and living it up! You are beautiful at any pant size, by the way. Now, go buy some bigger pants, look in the mirror and tell yourself "I am GORGEOUS!" and then update this blog. Okay, no pressure, I know you are super busy with work. Love you!

    ReplyDelete